1. On the Good Control site select Client Connections
2. Specify your Exchange server
Either by the domain name (in this case all the servers in the domain will accessible through the Good Proxy):
or by the IP address:
3. Specify the Exchange Web Services (EWS) URL in the Notate for Good application properties
The URL should be in a format that is accessible from the Good Proxy server, i.e. based on the IP address of the internal network name.
4. Make sure that Notate can connect to your Exchange server even though it doesn't have a valid external SSL certificate:
Confirm that Select Disable Peer Verification is on from the Notate for Good Application Policies:
5. Confirm that the Good Control Proxy is authorized to access the Exchange host. The Host Name and port 443 need to be included in the settings. This setting is under GC Manage Application.
Once this is completed verify that your Exchange server URL is displayed in the client application. It should now be the default URL when setting up exchange. User can now add their AD Domain account name "firstname.lastname@example.org or the pre-AD domain account name in this format "domain\username. The final step is entering the user exchange password.