Turning on Logging in Notate for Android
Here are a few simple steps to turn on logging in Notate for your Android device.
- Log in to Notate for Good on your Android device.
- Tap on the icon with three dots at the top right hand corner of the app. Select Settings and select Exchange Settings.
- Add an extra @ to your email in the email field (Ex: user@@shafersystems.com) and tap connect. Logging is now turned on.
- Tap on the icon with three dots at the top right hand corner of the app to select Send Logs.
- Select any app that you would like to send logs to.