How to cancel my Apple subscription?
The first thing you need to know is: uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription - because it's attached to your iTunes account. You must actively cancel the subscription using the process described below. If you uninstall the app but don't cancel your subscription first, you will still be charged by Apple.
There are 2 ways to manage your Apple subscriptions: on your portable device (iPad, iPhone or iPod) or on your computer.
Cancel subscription on iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Access Settings in the home of your device;
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore;
- Tap your e-mail and Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID and enter your password;
- Now, tap Subscription - Manage and select Notate;
- Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.
Cancel subscription on your computer
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your name, and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password again.
On the Account Information screen:
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Choose Notate.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel your subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.